Sign Up -- USATF REGION 16 - National Qualifying Meet
Region 16 -- Welcomes Missouri Valley Association -- July 6-9, 2017
MEET/ENTRY FEE $8.00 per event
Competitive membership: $240.00
Includes: association fees, uniform, club shirt, spike bag, and club management.
Does not include: meet entry, travel, etc...
Additional Family Member: $160.00 (same as above)
Practice only fee: $75.00
Includes: club shirt, spike bag, and club management.
USATF Missouri Valley has updated the schedule for the upcoming 2017 outdoor season for youth athletes (effective April 26)
The USATF-MV will not host an Association JO Qualifier as USATF rules allow athletes in the Association that is hosting the JO’s to advance directly into the Regional Championships. This applies to USATF-MV Association athletes only. The MV Regional Championships will be held in Joplin, MO
USATF Junior Olympics in Lawrence KS July 24-30 will be the STC end of year focus meet for 2017.
AAU qualifying meets will be on schedule as well, but club will not attend this meet. (Individuals who qualify are still encouraged to attend if desired)
2017 Meet schedule:
USATF Missouri Valley:
- June 17 - Excelerate Phenoms of Track Invitational - Grandview, MO (Grandview HS)
- June 24 - MVA Invitationals - Liberty, Missouri (William Jewell College)
- July 6-9 - MVA Regional 16 Championship – Missouri Southern State University (only qualifier for Junior Olympics for Region 16)
- July 24-30 - USATF Hershey Junior Olympics, Lawrence, KS, Rock Chalk Park
AAU Missouri Valley:
Here are the AAU qualifier meets
Must attend Either One the District Qualifying Meets and place in the top 16 to advance to National Qualifying Meet
- *-* District Qualifying Meet June 10, 2017, Missouri Kansas City, MO.
- *-* National Qualifying Meet June 22-25, 2017 Joplin Missouri Missouri Southern
Other meets may be available and added at a later date.